If you are thinking about exterminating bats at your house, in your business or other building, think again. Bats are good for the environment. They are protected by federal and state laws.
The Question Is, Exterminate Bats?
You can get rid of bats and you don’t have to exterminate them to do it. At BatPro, we know from extensive experience how best to remove bats safely and humanely.
Hiring an exterminator or “doing it yourself” may seem like the simple, very direct solution. Consider these thoughts before attempting any exterminating:
- It is inhumane and better options exist – like exclusion
- Will it ultimately fail because the roost is still available for bats.
- Chemicals that can kill bats are also just as hazardous to humans and there are no chemicals licenses for use on bats in the U.S. Any company proposing to do so should have their practices questioned.
- Some services will offer to catch and release bats far away, but bats have been proven to return from up to 400 miles away; a few weeks later they will be back
- Sealing (Bat Proofing) the structure is the permanent solution.
The team at BatPro understands how bats can be a terrible nuisance. However, we know the purpose and benefits they serve. They eat mosquitoes and with the growing concern of the harm mosquitos can do to humans we can welcome their presence. Let us help you get rid of your bat problem the safe and humane way and let them continue to control the mosquito population.
Choose between bat extermination and bat exclusion?
Regardless of your bat situation, the expert bat removal specialists at BatPro can help you. We can determine the best solution for you based on what we find. Contact us using our quick and easy contact form or call us today at 616-894-0699.
Counties We Serve in West/Central Michigan
Clinton, Gratiot, Ionia, Isabella, Kent, Mecosta, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, Ottowa